Landlord not treating you fairly or maybe
getting the run-around on an insurance
claim? Your team of lawyers can help with
these services; Advice Phone consultations with your law firm for anypersonal legal matter, even pre-existing matters.
Letters and Phone Calls on Your Behalf
Available at the discretion of your provider
Contract and Document Review
Contract/document review up to 15 pages each Representation
Representation from law firm of lawyers if you or your spouse are named defendant/respondent
in a covered civil action is just another way your legal plan protects you.
Yes, your legal team even
services you 24/7/365 days a year in the
following emergency situations:
• Arrested or detained
• Seriously injured in an auto accident
• Served with a criminal warrant
• State attempts to take your child(ren)
Relationships can be complicated so let your team of lawyers work out the details.
Preparation and if required, representation at the initial hearing by your provider law firm for uncontested name change.
Representation by your provider law firm for uncontested adoption proceedings
Representation by your provider law firm for uncontested legal separation, uncontested civil annulment and uncontested divorce proceedings
Let your law firm assist with getting your
legal paperwork in order before a problem
Your membership provides document preparation from a lawyer for:
• Will preparation/annual reviews and updates
• Living Will
• Health Care Power of Attorney
• Durable Power of Attorney
Residential Loan Document Assistance
Mortgage documents (as required of the
borrower by the lending institution) prepared by your provider law firm for the purchase of your primary residence.
Accidents happen. So, do speed traps. Your
LegalShield membership provides lawyer
assistance when you are faced with the
Moving Traffic Assistance
• Non-criminal moving traffic violation
• Motor vehicle-related criminal charge
• 2.5 hours to help with driver’s license
• 2.5 hours to help with property damage
collection assistance of $5,000 or less per
• Available for members with a valid driver’s
license and driving a non-commercial motor
IRS and taxes don’t have to be frightening
with a team of lawyers on your side.
IRS Audit Assistance
• 1 hour of advice, consultation and assistance
when notified of an audit
• 2.5 hours of additional assistance if a settlement is not achieved in the first thirty days
• 46.5 hours of assistance if your case goes to
• Coverage for this service begins with the tax
return due April 15th of the year you enroll
Additional legal coverage needed? Don’t
worry, your legal membership has that too!
25% Preferred Member Discount
• 25% preferred member discount is provided
off the provider’s standard hourly rate. You
can live more and worry less knowing you may
continue to use your provider law firm for legal
situations that extend beyond what is already
outlined. Your law firm will let you know when
the 25% discount applies, so you are never
surprised with an unexpected bill.